Sunday, August 8, 2010

Goodnight, Travel Well.

If I gave you pretty enough words
Could you paint a picture of us that works
With emphasis on function rather than design
Aren't you tired?
cause i will carry you
On a broken back and blown out knees
I have been where you are for a while

Aren't you tired of being weak?
Such rage that you could scream
All the stars right out of the sky
And destroy the prettiest starry night
Every evening that I die

I am exhumed just a little less human and lot more bitter and cold
I am exhumed just a little less human and lot more bitter and cold
I am exhumed just a little less human and lot more bitter and cold
I am exhumed just a little less human...

After all these images of pain
Have cut right through you
I will kiss every scar and weep
You are not alone
Then I'll show you that place,
in my chest where my heart,
still tries to beat;
It still tries to beat

Aren't you tired of being weak?
Such rage that you could scream
All the stars right out of the sky
And destroy the prettiest starry night
Every evening that I die

Live, Love, Burn, Die

3:07amE "haha too bad im not there babe, so you need to find another alternative"
3:08amT "I got clos to a french girl its her dorm but i cant"
3:08amE "go ahead idc."
3:11amT "No lol Kevin in here haha"
3:12amE "lol wait til he sleeps then"
3:13amT "how bout i wait til you get here lol wow i type better who my eyeis closed lol all the futuoms come from muscle memory XP"
3:15amE "Hahaha naah go ahead cuz i definitely cant get there today so go have some fun"
3:17amT "In on the couc already lol i decided to grab the couch before i do somethinl i would regres :] now in now longing at my phone at all uh.gr is so cool :]"
3:17amE "lol oh well it's your own dick that you're forcing to suffer, poor lil tommy he wants a warm and wet message"
3:21amT "haha i would do anything to sale back a decade me my life t... more than half me me life haha thats a long time o.o"
3:22amT "i need another drink."
3:23amE "Cuz you regret a lot and you want your innocence back?"
3:28amT "I want to be my age but i shouldn't want to did or give my life for another. There is alot me love in this world i will never see. It obliq me sad"
3:30amE "why wouldnt you be able to see all the love in the world?"
3:35amT "Cause true love is everything negative in this world if you arent ready for it. I can never feel innocent love oning its real forw. Hell in a call with a pretty bow i dont want to did again"
3:39amT "You dont understand how much i wish tomorrow is my last. But i refuse to do it myself just to spite the thought. I want to live. Human."
3:50amE "its okay to be afraid b.c you were hurt when you were young and didnt know how to handle the pain. But without pain how would you be able to appreciate the good things in your life? you shouldnt write the rest of your life out as a tragedy b.c life is what you make of it. We all get hurt but we fight back. you need to too. You hide behind your wall of giggles and laughter but i know that inside you're scared. But you have to open yourself up and let yourself be truely happy."
4:03amT "Thats why i in to northeastern and talk to people like you and try to reach my goals but in the end i always realize in runnin from the truth in always alle back to the part i belong in the world without people. Where i can take the truth to the grave because im three me wanting to well the truth about the world out. Its beautifully imperfect and i will not quin that. so i remain silent in hopes that the old thomas can forget enough for me to live im sorry in too drunk. i said too much.
4:12amE "I love you thomas. you have no idea how much i want to take away your pain for you to be free from all these thoughts that you have. You need to breathe and let these thoughts out. Seems like you know that they are bad for you and are controlling your life but you let them"
4:22amT "Its fine. I'll be fine when in sober. imm too awesod to have it hurt meI worry about nothing except putting one foot in front of the other. Its just impossible to be boomsletl normal when you realize everythi in life that invokes lover with is everythi its... diferent. Passion material need desire love within everything is different. I know i can love again. I night just need to marry the next girl i love thoug causm i cant risk my life anymor. I hope yo under"
4:27amE "I do understand. thats why im walking away now and letting you find your girl. good night.
4:27amT ":[ night. in sorry."


The most passionate drunk talk ive ever managed to have. I have so much respect for her. fuck. Im sorry. My life..in a nutshell. Thats a idiom metaphor. because its in..a shell..get it? >.> okay. nvm lol

No comments: