Thursday, April 22, 2010

BAKED.

lolol dude. 4/20 was RIDICULOUS. I now know what type of high i am. After smoking from a pipe like..4 times and blunt about 3...dude..i was flying haha. Funny thing is i didnt notice it at first. but this is when you know im a thinker because im definitely the quiet one. I think AlOT when im high. Before i realized i was high. i was just resting my arm on something and staring at aleyda, nathan, gary, and danny. and they were all in their own little worlds as they played on the playground. I realized i was high when i noticed my eyes were closed and i was standing there for longer than i realized, just thinking about why im not feeling high yet and just really taking in all the sounds and smells and sights around me. so why are they acting so stupid? I was surprised when i tried to move and suddenly walk a bit off balance. when i began to walk towards them. I wasnt myself and it wasnt that much changed. Its just that i was much more observant and i appreciate things much more. For example i appreciate the sound of laughter. I stood there and drowned in aleydas laughter as nate and aleyda got super flirty. I was very abtract and conceptual because i cared alot about lighting and shapes and stuff like that. there was actually a period of time when i was laying on the ground while everyone was on the swings in front of me. and in front of my face was this skid mark made in the wood chips. it looked like a big comma except broken so i fixed it up and made it into a perfectly symmetrical ying&yang symbol. i should have taken a picture of it cause the way the light hit it was just so beautiful. probably it was just becaue i was high. lol. i also realized i was like a little kid. Curious. I walked towards anything that caught my attention..i was fearless and had a hugee amount of energy. There was a period of time when i stood still and just looked straight at the moon forever. My life was happening in frames so when something else caught my attention i immediately forgot what i was doing or what was my previous objective. There was a period of time that i stood on a swing for about 30 mins and listened to some music gary gave me. It really tripped up my high cause it was like..jamacain music seemingly just for moments when you were high. so i stood there on the swing holding his ipod and gently swung myself back and forth and side to side. If i closed my eyes, it really felt like my body was doing complete circles swinging because i didnt realize myself leaning forwards or back. This happened while everyone was joking and having fun. There was another period of time, when i climbed a tree cause i think earlier that night everyone tried to climb the tree at the same time so it caught my attention since i was high and i climbed to the tipity top and just...daydreamed, rocking the tree gently back and forth lookin at the moon and the stars and listening to the people below. i kept saying IM SO HIGHHHH lol cause i was climbing up the tree. and everytime i climbed higher i was like look IM HIGHERRR lol. i have my explosive moments. Its when i allowed myself to just rocket. but for the most part i prefered serenity. There was this one period of time gary found it fun to run around punching guys in the balls and that actually annoyed me and killed my high a bit cause he really like..hit my nuts. and tht wasnt cool. I was about to "allow myself to rocket" and start a fight cause i was bipolar too. but i as like..fuck this. id rather enjoy my chill while i can. but he got me heated. During the game though i outran him easily and didnt loose breath at all. i was alert and fast and full of energy. Randomly when im chillin though he would come and haymaker my balls and he stoped when i locked his elbow and almost popped it out and i said..chill wiht that shit. zzgary is a fun person to be high with though. he talks alot and i like to hear SOMETHING so hes that buzz in the bckround that doesnt let the awkward silence settle. Afterwards i easily ate 5 whopper jrs and we had so much fun in BK cause we were so baked lolol. it felt like we stood there for like..a whole hour cause everything was happening in frames so i forget the train of thought therefore loosing track of time completely. haha i turned to gary and was like..i want to ask them if my food is ready yet but i honestly dont know how much time has past, it feels like its been FOREVER lol. but yeah...I saw these really cool shapes and had several epiphanies when i was high. forgot everything though. lolol overall id say i had alot of fun cause i was able to get some like..GREAT alone time :D probably felt equivelent to laying on the grass during a sunny day. It would have been perfect if nate wasnt so disgustingly clingy and gary didnt punch my nuts multiple times. that would seriously not fly even once if i was sober. zzz but i'd do it again. Would it become a thing? definitely not. I'd like to learn how to meditate instead :] that way i can control my body and hold a arguement without forgeting my previous statement. OH and the other thing i noticed when im high. I only snap out of high breifly when someone makes me think that means if someone asks me a question i can respond cause my head straightens up..but hten i fucks up again right after i answer .lolol

EDITT: Here is a convo i had with Christine lee afteri got home, still baked. on facebook lol (this is from her so ME is CHRISTINE <3)

Thomas-lololol
hey hey is sara there?
cause dude

11:32pm
Me-damnit she just left ☹

11:32pm
Thomas-iKED
im sooo BAKED*
lolololol

11:32pm
Me-.... 4/20?

11:33pm
Thomas-i have a serious like
ridiculous amount of add right now
if something doesnt keep me thinking
im doing something else
and i dont realize it
lolool
until like...5 seconds later

11:34pm
Me-... okkk
so you want to talk to sara?

11:34pm
Thomas-lol
nshh
i just
WOOOOO
just had another epiphany
but fuck
i forgot it.
LOLL
...
lol
now im reading what i wrote and im like..im so stupid

11:35pm
Me-hahahahahhahahaa
omgggg keep talking

11:35pm
Thomas-but right aftes is going into another daze

11:35pm
Me-this is entertaining

11:36pm
Thomas-lol
woahhh
lolol that was the dazw
now im back for more
lolol
BUWAHAHAHA
lololololol
i hate you christine
D:
you make me look stupid
lolol since i think a new thought everytime i write the first
i dont realize at all how much i wrote

11:37pm
Me-hahahhaa

11:37pm
Thomas-lolol
haha you! i didnt write that much
you LIED TO ME
D:
FUCK YOU

11:38pm
Me-.... wth
you wrote hella

11:38pm
Thomas-i thought you better
T_T
HEHEH
JUST KEEDING
lolol
i wasnt really mad at you
:S

11:39pm
Me-lol

11:39pm
Thomas-lol what are you doing right now?

11:39pm
Me-"studying" haha
more latin T__T

11:39pm
Thomas-haha fuck
i math homework to dooo
NOOOOO
THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE
>.< my head is spinning just thinking about it
lol

11:40pm
Me-still stats?

11:40pm
Thomas-yeah
sucksss
dude. i swear to god
i saw a squirrel on the bus

11:41pm
Me-...

11:41pm
Thomas-they dont believe me.
it was climbing on the poles!
and i was like..wtf. lol but
wait a minute.
i got a ride home
WTF
Lololol
...what were we talking about?
LOL

11:42pm
Me=holy shit are you sure you're okkk?

11:42pm
Thomas-lmfao

11:42pm
Me-haah you've completely lost it

11:42pm
Thomas-fuck
when i think i snapped out of it
i start typing
then i realize im not controling what im thinking and im actually just typing what im thinking about
lolololol

11:43pm
Me-hahahaa omg this is great

11:43pm
Thomas-lmfao
fuck
ow my ribs hurt from laughing
like that time i started throwing up and laughing
and the vomit came out of my nose
lol
it was so disgusting
it was like..
BLARGHHH
lolol
wait
when did that happen?
fuck.
...WHY ARENT YOU RESPONDING?!
D:

11:45pm
Me-.... how am i supposed to respond to that -___-
"yeah, one time i laughed, and vomit squirted out of my nose too!"

11:45pm
Thomas-lol
tell me a storyyy
I <3 stories

11:45pm
Me-i already told you a story earlier

11:46pm
Thomas-like that time my moma ld me this story every night

11:46pm
Me-... so i'm your momma?

11:46pm
Thomas-you would be a pretty sexy mamma
lol
anywho
dude
im so hungryy
lolol
i ate 5 going on to six whopper jrs dude
im going to have thunder thighs
lol
and i wont be able to attract the ladies
D:
Lol
but id find that fuckin squrriel and SQUISH IT
fuckin squirrels

11:49pm
Me-hahahaha omggg
sooo thomas
what do you think about life
right now

11:49pm
Thomas-lol dude dont start me with that
im starting philosphy
so WOOOH!
life is great though
im really happy
actually you know im staying at neu!
WOOOT
yep. ladies love me
lol
im pretty hot
i mean great
i mean
good
lol
how are you?
omg. CAN YOU TYPE SLOWER

11:51pm
Me-holy crap
have patience man
i gotta read all the great stuff you type

11:51pm
Thomas-Lolol
s
bipolar part
^^that was the little b ipolar side of me saying hi
lolololol

11:52pm
Me-hahahaha

11:52pm
Thomas-anywho
WOW
im a mess
hha

11:52pm
Me-hahaha no duhh

11:52pm
Thomas-haha

11:53pm
Me-lol i told my friend everything you typed and she got a kick out of it lol

11:53pm
Thomas-lol
who?
hey

11:53pm
Me-jessica?

11:53pm
Thomas-im not for sale!

11:53pm
Me-i think you met her once before

11:53pm
Thomas-XD
ctually
i can be
;P
hahah
Oooh
that was slick
haha
sorry.
my moment right there^
haha
FUCK
im typing everything im thinking

11:54pm
Me-hahahahahhahaa

11:54pm
Thomas-this is wed.

11:54pm
Me-omggg you know what my friend saiddd
she said you probably arent that expensive

11:54pm
Thomas-?
uh uhh booboo
Lol
u trippin'
u c thse guudies?

11:55pmMe
...

11:55pmThomas
don't play me liik a foo
dont play
Lolol
sorry
another little
awkward moment
dude
if you kept talking
itll help alot cause it makes me think
and it fucks up my talking
lool

11:56pmMe
hahahaha

11:57pmThomas
...

11:57pmMe
was that not enough words for you?

11:57pmThomas
lol
im not thinking right now
Lolol

11:57pmMe
haha i can see that..

11:57pmThomas
so i have nothing to say
humm
ask me something!

11:58pmMe
why are you so messed up?
lol you seemed fine earlier

11:58pmThomas
lol
that was before i went to a sketchy beach with two rollies two pipes
and alot of bud
lol

11:59pmMe
hahaha good answer

11:59pmThomas
and it was a group of blacks and latinos
twitch
what do you think would happen to a poor asian?

11:59pmMe
...

11:59pmThomas
THEY PUNCHED MYBALLS D:

11:59pmMe
get fucked up
lol or that
or both

Today
12:00amThomas
lol
true
have you ever tried it before?

12:00amMe
nawhh not interested.

12:00amThomas
good
CAUSE ITS BAD FOR YOU!
you wouldnt be a geisha
that would be sad.

12:01amMe
hahaha

12:01amThomas
i wouldnt be happy.
its actually my first time
i thought about being experiemental. might not ever do it again
thats a easy promise to keep cause if i did want to id have to keep in touch with my latino and black friends
lol

12:02amMe
haha
seems like your head is clearing up a bit now

12:03amThomas
minority
lol
yeah better
its drifting
my life is happening in more wider frames
coming to one
lol

12:03amMe
haha

12:04amThomas
instead ofearlier
my life was litterally going like
30 fps
photography kjoke
dadumchingg
frames per second
>.>
GOSH
lol

12:05amMe
....
that flew over my head

12:05amThomas
lol
im hungry
i want more food
D:

12:05amMe
... so that you can vomit out your nose?

12:05amThomas
i already had 6 whopper jr
lololol
how did you know i did that?
Ohhh i told you

12:06amMe
lol we talked about this a few minutes ago -__-

12:06amThomas
OH SHIT
LOLOL
rofl

12:06amMe
hahaha any more interesting stories?

12:06amThomas
dont judge me

12:06amMe
i gotta enjoy this while it lasts

12:06amThomas
lol past a threshold
between really fucked up and less fucked up
so i dont remeber anything from the past stage
lol
until i mention it
like..
wtf
why was i talking about squirrels?
LOL
dude that was the craziest moment
i was thinking about me being on a bus for somereason

12:08amMe
hahahhaah that was the best part!

12:08amThomas
and i seriously saw a squirrel on the bus

12:08amMe
... and there you go at it again...

12:08amThomas
lol
you caught me \
FUCK
i was still talking
lololol
you know what i realized?
everyone betted i was going to be the retarded giggly one
but i was quiet the whole time

12:09amMe
.... really?
youre pretty giddy right now

12:10amThomas
yeah too much was happening in my head
im completely calm
when i daze i type unconsioucly with my eyes close
lololol
this is how you know youre on AIM TOO much
it just becomes like..a reduntant action

12:10amMe
wait youre calm right now?

12:11amThomas
not really
i just dazed
lolol

12:11amMe
ooh haha

12:11amThomas
about me da
zing*
isnt that crazy?
lol
i go into a daydream
like this
watch this i can make myself forget this statement
after
this
lolol
that was weird
cause i forget
until i open my eyes
and read what i say
then i go
Oooh!
haha
its like a surprise everytime

12:13amMe
you crazy

12:13amThomas
its kinda funny
lol
im not

12:13amMe
hahaha i totally concur

12:13amThomas
D:
am i disturbing you from your procrastination?
D:

12:13amMe
lol no this is quite entertaining
i encourage you to keep talking

12:14amThomas
i understand, procrastinatime is precious
haha
you have to worry about how much stupid shit you can do before you are forced to do work again
lol
lolol
i closed my eyes
and i saw a black guys
guy*

12:16amMe
...
in your daydream?

12:16amThomas
with fresh kicks and skinny ns and a tom hat
skinny jeans*
nice hat*
lolol
well..costom >.
yeah he was doing some weird jerking dance
while licking his hand
LOLOL
it was quite...seductive
LOL
jk

12:17amMe
.......
are you sure you're jk-ing?
that could very well be your fantasy.

12:17amThomas
LOL
no that was when i snaped back

12:18amMe
hahahaha no need to hideee

12:18amThomas
gotta keep up with the rythmee
lol
im just like fuck it now
i gave up tryint to control myself
lol

12:19amMe
hahaha

12:19amThomas
omg
im sucha nerd

12:20amMe
my friend liked your daydream story

12:20amThomas
>.>

12:20amMe
and she wants to ask what you would do
if you found out that everyone else was a robot and you were the only human

12:20amThomas
you see weird cause i didnt have a formal intro
lol
i would just be like fuck it

12:21amMe
i swear you met her before

12:21amThomas
since robots i can have fun
destroying the world
ill go around with a metal bat
since robots dont bleed
then ill build a TRANSFORMER
ROBOTS IN DISGUISE
lol

12:22amMe
lol

12:22amThomas
wtf.
LOL
HOW LONG DOES THISLAST
D:

12:22amMe
hahahaha omg you are going to have the best dreams tonight

12:23amThomas
lol
can i use you as a teddy bear?
cause i think im going to wake up late
cause of my rollercoster dream!

12:23amMe
... you dont have your own teddy bear?

12:23amThomas
its always the rollercoster dream when im fuckin late for school
IT NEVER ENDS

12:23amMe
hahhahahaa

12:23amThomas
OMFGGG
lol
but you would make a better teddy bear
we'd be like
partners in crime
lolol
reminds me of those cliche detective shows
where they make the really corny puns
after the detective analyzes the scene
lolol

12:25amMe
how would a teddy bear help you in crime

12:26amThomas
lol dude
were the best together

12:26amMe
riiiiiiiight. try again.

12:27am
Thomas
blahh
i need to do mah hww
my hw conquers all thoughts at random times

No comments: