Sunday, January 10, 2010

Yume

Yume is japanese for dream. i had a vivid dream last night that was so real and so graphic that i woke up seriously not expecting to be in a bed in a city. lol the first thought i had was omfg. it was all a dream. then second thought was omfg im actually afraid of death. third was i need to blog MEOW. but now im blogging almost twelve hours later so its all a bit scattered. It took place in eqypt and we lived in the mud clay huts. inside the huts were actually spacious and nice with window curtains and glass. and a sink and sofa. Not anything like the house i live in now which is unusual and convinced the sleeping self this wasnt a dream cause my imagination usually didnt have the creativity to create something so perfect. If i had a sketch pad i would post the blueprint of the house. it was one floor and there was a screen door and a wooden front door in the kitchen. much like the one at home except the door was more flimsy looking. the kitchen was big there was a U shaped counter that faced you once you entered the door and there was a nice litle round table. with a flower sitting in a single vase. there was no fridge. if you walked the complete opposite direction of the kitchen there was the living room. this was a spacious rectangular room that had windows along the wall that the foor door was on. The connection between the kitchen and front door and living room was not so fancy it was a sliding doorway. There was something beyond the living room but i forgot. if you walked in from the front door and looked straight there would be a really longg hallway. omfg like really long but well lit. The first door on the left was a verrry skecthy basement. it was made for rituals and it gave me the fuckin creeps. bed rooms were vague i dont remember how they looked cause i didnt go into them. but on the end it would hook right and the doorway to the bathroom was pretty much pointing back at where the living room was. Once i entered the dream i was in the kitchen drinkin milk and it was a very tense atmosphere, war was upon us and the god was said to choose his soldiers with the rising of the fire red sun. or something like that. I had a really bad feeling about it and sre enough. i was choosen. It was no normal thing though. the god, which is VERY powerful and can get into the peoples heads and speak to you its kinda like avatar but this god was a douchebag. cause he didnt care about humans he wanted them to die pretty much but he needed soldiers so he was like..become my soldier or ill kill your whole family and it would be in a very gruesome fashion. I find out the gods motive not through him telling me, i heard a bit of it in my head but my will was too strong so weak people like my mother were possessed and she relayed the message to me. Back to me sitting at the kitchen table. i was looking out the window at the flower on the table, funny thing is i cannot remember it cause i was daydreaming, and i look up and my mom has knife in hand possessed and coming for me. My sisters were in the living room and they knew it was the god and that it was only comin for me, i was the solider that did not listen to orders. my sisters tripped my mom and tried to hold her down and what not and i franticly run out the open door. The view was so fuckin beautiful. it was almost like me were on a cliff but it was just a gradual steep hill and it was a HUGE village. aside from the last few 20 miles to the horizons it was all mut clay huts. and i remember glancing at all the rooftops as i run to the back of the house where there was a forest. of sorts something bushy. I run into them and my mom was not far behind at all, she had a arkward but hastly limp to her like zombies in the movie and of course in fear i trip and im enfulfed with the sense of fear and death at that moment. she advances and i manage to dodge and run back into the house and i hoped i had enough of an advance that she didnt see me, i run down the long hallway and hide behind the bathroom door. she of course follows and just as she comes in i close the door and run back out. my sisters are there to asist me and i begin to cry in her arms saying that im a fighter and i dont want to die. Apparently people like me, why have strong wills and cannot hear the gods words so clearly have this overwhelming hatred for the god that dictates. I knew that being a soldier was a sure death and i would rather fight the god than fight beside him. and i keep saying im a fighter and cry in lauries arms as she comforts me. the next morning i wake up and im in my bedroom. hey..actually i was in my bedroom. and i was packing the utmost necessity socks a couple torn brown raggy shirts and some pants and a pair of boots. I had a really sharp scimitar knife that i took. it was a beautiful knife. kinda like the one in prince of persia it was around 15 inches long and the hilt was hand length round and it had jems embeded in it. like something you would see from egypt. the blade was long and curved and it almost looked as if it was double edged. i stare at it for it seemed like forever with my head ready to explode with the stress..i wanted to go against god but i was still packing my still anyways. fear and hopelessness was all i had. I walk out with a duffle in hand and knife strapped to my chest. I was still very scared and my parents were standing there in front of the doorway my dad was in a very tribal like outfit with a strong demenor, i didnt sense any pride or sadness from him. Rather a "it has to be done." I thought to myself in the dream i dont care that my family doesnt care im leaving cause im so scared. ive never been so afraid of death. I glance outside the living room window and the red sun was rising. at the sun rised red as red as blood began to cover the sky, and although it was a beautiful view..it was terrifying because it showed the gods power to dominate the sky. If the soldier did not leave for war before the red sun rised everyone in the family would die, counting the soldier originally assigned. I was trapped between death inside, death outside, and death rebeling. The killing has already begun and it seemed like everything was moving in slow motion. i dont want to leave this house i dont want to die. some clay huts were on fire near the horizon and the north wind carried the smoke and stormed our house. Almost like a natural threat. everyone in my family raced to a window and pulled down the shades to hold it down cause the wind was so strong it would have ruined everything in the house. The smoke was suffocating everyone as well and it was almost a challenge to hold down the window curtains. I fall to the floor and i wake up. Glad to be alive.fml

No comments: