Sunday, June 21, 2009

Seasons.

The feeling of a thousand sick mortals made into me. So much wisdom, but oh do they die slow!
I wrote this quote perhaps, 4 years ago. Each human suffering from their own unique sickness, and each of them learning unique things due to their struggles. I am one man that has survived through multiple sicknesses, that i remember almost too vividly now due to the dreams I've been having. I've been wanting to write a entry in reflecting these past 2 days i did not sleep....I want to but i cannot. I do realize that ive almost wrote more entries on my blog these past two months than i ever had in one year for the past 3 years. I've become much more open with myself, less need to scream it out to people, and more free will enjoyment. When i feel like this..the need to scream it to the world, i hate it. I choke up. Im glad that the new thomas had a chance to type as much as he wanted without feeling any moral restraint, that he was able to live and feel like a guy in a straight path. Hopefully this is just a phase. Hopefully this isnt to stay. I did miss the old days, but never when i was experience it did i want it. Im beating around the bush cause i dont want to type. but i want to at the same time. fml. I've been looking into bushido, like i did in the old days. Its funny how i live by the way of bushido, in a sense, without having any knowledge of kendo. I understand their respect for the sword though, and i feel it through and through. Even the strongest of hearts, must put their trust into something beside themselves. Therefore they put it unto their swords and their family. I always thought i was a Samurai in my past life, Perhaps i died with the wakizashi in my gut. speaking of japanese culture, i found the translations for that song i have on my page. I cant find another translation that matches it close enough though so i will not post it for memories caue im not sure how precise it is. Ima just post this shit.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Hooray for blogging!

Unknown said...

....you make me sadder than i already am...i hate your blog...*angerr*

Unknown said...

.......the best time to write is at night. kinda like being drunk. people are more honest. the truth comes out. so...im guna read your entries =]

Unknown said...

i have to read it. im drawn to it. steve vai for you=sade for me. Im going to read when im happy so i can become sad again and then blog more to become happy again >.< .