Sunday, November 25, 2007

chicken or the egg?

lol..chicken or the egg?,i say. What suits my miid better is "beginning or end?" haha...last entry i made was rather random, it showed that by instinct i was able to pick apart a simple subject. and now this entry, to new readers, show that i know what im doing..lol...ughh..im typing while scanning my computer, because its the 2nd day and a virus still haunts my computer.zzzz...sucks ass. but anyways. the entry previous, i found out just recently why i wrote it :P. Yeah i wrote about it cause i felt like it, but then again, WHY did i feel like writing about it? lol. I realized exactly-well im underestimating, but i got a good idea of what im gunna be facing in the future. the funny thing is ive already gone through this already, so itll be hard, but this time itll be fun cause i know what to expect. know doing this over again,i thought to myself, doesnt this mean im repeating a mistake?. and the funny thing abut it is yes i am. xD...and i acknowledge it before it een happens..soo why am i following through with my mistake?..well its cause i have no other choice and i think my head knew that from the beginnng, thats why i had such a urge to write the previous message, so that that would mean. shit..i have to practice what i preach. lol...mmm...i can tell, that the next 2 months..will be rather fun.